An even better deal for our sponsors
The British Sign Awards will return to the Athena in Leicester City Centre on Thursday, November 12th.
The Athena has been home to the Awards for the past three years and last year’s Gala Awards Presentation was rated by all who attended as the best since the new Awards were launched in 2013. This year we are determined to improve both the awards scheme and the value we deliver to our sponsors.
The established British Sign Awards will now be independent of any membership organisation, enabling us to reach out to many more of the estimated 4000 sign making businesses in the UK.
This year the Awards will run under the banner ‘INDEPENDENT. FREE. FAIR.’ And we have planned a campaign that will reach all sign businesses in the UK and by doing so will deliver real value to our sponsors.
This is what our sponsorship package offers:
- Dedicated website. britishsignawards.org. Established since the awards were launched, the stand-alone, independent site is now the ‘go to’ place for everything to do with the awards including news, event details, award categories, entry and, of course, results. The site also features sponsor logos (on the home page) and sponsor profiles (on category pages), with both linked to your own websites.
- We are also introducing a new feature on the site for 2020 – “SPONSOR NEWS”. A new column on the home page, with links to feature articles and your own websites, to carry all your news on products, people, events, services etc etc. Just send us your Press Releases and we’ll do the rest.
- SignDirectionsOnline. signdirectionsonline.co.uk For more than 20 years Sign Directions has been a leading source of news and information for the UK sign industry. Now published as an online magazine, it has always supported the British Sign Awards. This year SDOnline will have a new section dedicated to the Awards. It will carry regular updates on the awards together with features on and news from our sponsors.
- Social Media. We have successfully used social media – primarily Twitter and Facebook – to promote the awards over the past few years. This year, with our independent status, we intend to ramp up our social media activities with a meaningful campaign that will reach all sectors of the sign industry and heavily feature our sponsors.
- The Gala Event. As a sponsor you will have a high profile presence at the Gala Awards Ceremony. Unencumbered by the necessity of giving lead billing to an association, we can ensure extra prominence for sponsors in all printed collateral, room dressing, staging, trophies and, of course, in the Oscar-style awards show. You will also have your own table for 10 guests at the awards lunch.
- Should you require it, we can also arrange a private, pre-reception area where your staff and guests can meet and, should you so wish, you can also mount a mini-display of products/services in the main dining hall.
- Post-event. Your sponsorship does not end when the event closes. You will feature in the reconstituted ‘winners website’ and in the post event PR and extensive social media campaign.
If you would like to sponsor the British Sign Awards in 2020 complete the form below to receive further information about the available opportunities.
Alternatively you can email Ray Hirst at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information