An even better deal for our sponsors
The 2020 British Sign Awards will be the industry’s first digital awards. Due to the coronavirus crisis, we have cancelled the planned awards ceremony which was to have taken place in Leicester in November.
It is our view that the last thing the industry will need at a time when it will be struggling to return to a semblance of normality is an event that could provide a platform for the transmission of the virus.
However, we believe that the brilliant work of British sign makers should still be celebrated and so we have taken the awards online. Entry to the awards will be via the official awards website and will be judged by a panel of independent experts. The winners and runners-up will be informed by telephone/email and trophies and certificates will be delivered directly to their workplaces.
We will celebrate their achievements via a special ‘winners website’ and in a series of e-newsletters that will be distributed to our database of over 4000 industry contacts. From November, we will also run a concerted social media campaign featuring all the winners and runners-up.
The circumstances have changed the package we can offer to sponsors but there is still an opportunity to remain involved in the awards should you wish to. Obviously the cost of involvement in the digital awards is considerably reduced.
This is what sponsorship of the digital awards can offer:
- Feature on the dedicated website. Established since the awards were launched, the stand-alone, independent site is now the ‘go to’ place for everything to do with the awards including news, event details, award categories, entry and, of course, results. The site also features sponsor logos (on the home page) and sponsor profiles, both linked to your own websites.
- SignDirectionsOnline. For more than 20 years Sign Directions has been a leading source of news and information for the UK sign industry. Now published as an online magazine, it has always supported the British Sign Awards. This year SDOnline will have a new section dedicated to the Awards. It will carry regular updates on the awards together with features on and news from our sponsors.
- Awards e-newsletters. Prior to the closing date for entries in September, we will be distributing a series of bi-monthly e-newsletters to a 4000+ strong database of sign industry professionals to encourage entry. Sponsors will feature in every newsletter.
We will also be producing a series of six e-newsletters to celebrate the winning entries to be circulated following the announcement of the winners in November. Sponsors will be featured.
- Social Media. We have successfully used social media – primarily Twitter and Facebook – to promote the awards over the past few This year, with our independent status, we intend to ramp up our social media activities with a meaningful campaign that will reach all sectors of the sign industry and heavily feature our sponsors.
- Post-event.Your sponsorship does not end when the event closes. You will feature in the ‘winners website’ and in the post event PR and extensive social media campaign.
Unlike in previous years we will have only one sponsorship category for 2020. Sponsor logos will appear together under the heading ‘British Sign Awards 2020 are supported by’. Wherever your logo appears it will be linked to your profile which will in turn provide a link to your own website.
Cost of sponsorship for 2020 – £500.00
If you would like to sponsor the British Sign Awards in 2020 complete the form below to receive further information about the available opportunities.
Alternatively you can email Ray Hirst at email@example.com for further information