Wrap of the Year
This award recognises the growing market for customising (and protecting) cars and other smaller vehicles using vinyl wraps rather than expensive (and permanent) paint jobs. Any car or small vehicle (e.g. motorcycle) that has been fully or partially wrapped to meet the personal preferences of a customer or to create impact at sports/racing/ show events can be entered for the award.
Entries are invited from sign makers who offer vehicle wrapping as part of their service portfolio and from the increasing number of specialist wrapping firms which now exist in the UK.
Saloon cars and similar which have been wrapped for commercial purposes should initially be entered in this category, although the organisers reserve the right to move entries to the Commercial Vehicles category if this is deemed more suitable.
- Entries should not previously have been entered for a British Sign Award
- Category is open to all full or partial wraps of cars and smaller vehicles
- Cars (up to SUVs) and smaller vehicles (e.g. motorcycles) wrapped for personal, sports or show use can be entered
- Cars wrapped for commercial purposes should initially be entered for this award (such entries may, at the judges’ discretion, be moved to the Commercial Vehicles category)
- Provide a brief description of the project, detailing any innovative features or challenges you had to overcome.
- Please state the scope of your involvement (e.g. design, print, application)
- If possible, please provide a testimonial from your customer.
- Please provide good quality visual images of the wrap(s) (up to 6 images, each at 1 – 2MB)
The judges will be looking for examples that demonstrate the skills of the wrapper and create an oustanding visual statement.Enter here