Wrap of the Year
This award recognises the growing market for customising (and protecting) cars and other smaller vehicles using vinyl wraps rather than expensive (and permanent) paint jobs. Any car or small vehicle (e.g. motorcycle) that has been fully or partially wrapped to meet the personal preferences of a customer or to create impact at sports/racing/ show events can be entered for the award.
Entries are invited from sign makers who offer vehicle wrapping as part of their service portfolio and from the increasing number of specialist wrapping firms which now exist in the UK.
Saloon cars and similar which have been wrapped for commercial purposes should initially be entered in this category, although the organisers reserve the right to move entries to the Commercial Vehicles category if this is deemed more suitable.
- Entries should not previously have been entered for a British Sign Award
- Category is open to all full or partial wraps of cars and smaller vehicles
- Cars (up to SUVs) and smaller vehicles (e.g. motorcycles) wrapped for personal, sports or show use can be entered
- Cars wrapped for commercial purposes should initially be entered for this award (such entries may, at the judges’ discretion, be moved to the Commercial Vehicles category)
- Provide a brief description of the project, detailing any innovative features or challenges you had to overcome.
- Please state the scope of your involvement (e.g. design, print, application)
- If possible, please provide a testimonial from your customer.
- Please provide good quality visual images of the wrap(s) (up to 6 images, each at 1 – 2MB)
The judges will be looking for examples that demonstrate the skills of the wrapper and create an oustanding visual statement.Enter here
Closing date for receipt of entries is Friday, 8th September, 2017.
About Amari Sign Display & Graphics
The UK’s leading distributor of plastics, Amari Plastics, is proud to sponsor the award ‘Wrap of the Year’ at the British Sign Awards 2017. Over 40 years of experience and locations nationwide, Amari Plastics can cater for all sizes of innovative projects and are honoured to be a sponsor for a category that they specialise in.
This award recognises the growing market for customising and protecting cars and other vehicles using vinyl wraps rather than expensive and permanent paint jobs. Any car or small vehicle that has been fully or partially wrapped to meet the personal preferences of a customer or to create impact at sports/ racing/ show events can be entered.
Considering Amari’s wealth of knowledge and huge wrap range, they are the perfect sponsor for such an award. Amari Plastics provide quality products for every application and distribute global brands such as 3M and Mactac.
And car wrapping is not the only application that Amari Plastics can provide for. From interior applications such as retail, office, and home graphics to lighting applications for corporate signage and poster displays; no project is impossible for Amari Plastics.
For more information on what Amari Plastics offer and to find your local Amari centre, go to www.amariplastics.com.