Young Signmaker of the Year
eYoung people are the future of the sign industry in the UK and this award, sponsored by Roland DG, seeks to recognise the contribution young people make to the industry.
- Candidates should be nominated by their employer/supervisor and should be aged 25 or under.
- Please complete the separate entry form for this award, providing a resumé of the candidate’s career to date with special reference to their progress and contribution to your business. Please state why you feel the candidate should be considered for the award.
- Please also provide examples of work / projects that the candidate has completed or has made a significant contribution to.
- The category is open to all young people working in the sign industry, including graduate entrants.
- Where candidates have completed, or are undertaking, specific formal training, such as an Apprenticeship in Sign Making or equivalent, please provide details of qualifications/standards achieved together with, if possible, a brief testimonial from the college attended or training provider.
- Please provide a photograph of the candidate together with any suitable images of work / projects they have been involved in. (up to 4 images, each at 1 – 2 MB).
Enter the award here
Closing date for receipt of entries is extended to TUESDAY, AUGUST 15TH
About Roland DG
Roland DG is the UK market leading manufacturer of wide format digital printers alongside a wide range of products designed to help individuals or businesses, whether large or small, transform their imagination into reality. Including SOLJET, VersaCAMM, VersaUV and Texart series large-format inkjet devices, MDX milling and EGX engraving machines, CAMM-1 and STIKA vinyl cutters and MPX photo impact printers as well as the healthcare market with the Easy Shape DWX range, and the the 3D prototyping market with the monoFab series.
Roland DG is invested in supporting and developing print community through education at the Roland DG Academy. Offering a wide range of courses which include practical, hands-on training for all knowledge-levels from apprentices through to print veterans, the Roland DG Academy also has an affiliation with Walsall College whose Intermediate Signmaking Apprentices benefit from Roland DG Academy training.
Roland DG is delighted to sponsor the ‘Apprentice of the Year’ award at this year’s BSGA British Sign Awards.
For more information visit www.rolanddg.co.uk