Young Signmaker of the Year
Young people are the future of the sign industry in the UK and this award, sponsored by Roland DG, seeks to recognise the contribution young people make to the industry.
- Candidates should be nominated by their employer/supervisor and should be aged 25 or under.
- Please complete the separate entry form for this award, providing a resumé of the candidate’s career to date with special reference to their progress and contribution to your business. Please state why you feel the candidate should be considered for the award.
- Please also provide examples of work / projects that the candidate has completed or has made a significant contribution to.
- The category is open to all young people working in the sign industry, including graduate entrants.
- Where candidates have completed, or are undertaking, specific formal training, such as an Apprenticeship in Sign Making or equivalent, please provide details of qualifications/standards achieved together with, if possible, a brief testimonial from the college attended or training provider.
- Please provide a photograph of the candidate together with any suitable images of work / projects they have been involved in. (up to 4 images, each at 1 – 2 MB).
Enter the award here