Leisure Industry Signage of the Year
The leisure sector – pubs, clubs, restaurants, hotels, entertainment venues and sports stadia – is a vibrant and exciting market for signs. It offers almost unlimited potential for combining creative flair with sign making skills. This award recognises the importance of signs – both external and internal – within this sector.
Entries should not previously have been entered for a British Sign Award
- Provide a brief, bullet-point description of your project
- Provide visual images of the project (up to 4 images, each at 1 – 2MB)
- Describe any innovative or unusual features or particular challenges you had to overcome
- Briefly describe the technology and materials used
- If possible include a brief testimonial from your client
The panel will be looking for a sign or signage scheme that makes a dramatic impact on a venue and enhances its offering.
Closing date for receipt of entries for this award is Friday, 8th September, 2017