Small Sign Business of the Year
This category recognises that by far the bulk of sign makers in the UK are smaller businesses. The award is open to any UK sign business that employs from 1 to 5 people.
Entries should not previously have been entered for a British Sign Award
- Qualifying businesses are invited to submit a project or a body of work that demonstrates their flair, expertise and capabilities.
- Provide a brief, bullet point description of your project(s) and materials/methods used
- Please detail any particular difficulties you have had to overcome
- Provide a brief description of your business (how long trading, how many employees, type of services offered – eg design, manufacture, installation etc).
- Provide visual images of your project(s) (up to 6 high quality images, each at 1 – 2 MB)
The judges are looking for a small business that has produced creative, high quality work capable of making a real impact in its environment.
Please note: Small signmakers are encouraged to enter their projects in all relevant categories.. Where this does not happen and the organisers consider that an entry is suitable for other categories, this will be done automatically.Enter the awards here