Roll-out Programme of the Year
The award is for the implementation of a single, consistent signage scheme across multiple sites/buildings
Entries should not previously have been entered for a British Sign Award
- Provide a brief, bullet point description of the sign/scheme and its scope
- Detail the number of sites/buildings involved and geographic area covered
- Describe the type and number of signs involved
- Timescales for design and manufacture and implementation of the scheme
- Date of completion
- Scope of your involvement (design, manufacture and installation)
- Any special materials used and any particular challenges which had to be met
- Provide visual images of the project (up to 6 high quality images, each at 1 – 2 MB)
- If possible, include a short testimonial from your client
- Entries must meet British and European standards where applicable(see entry form)
Visual impact and consistency, degree of difficulty, scope of the project and innovative features.Enter the awards here
Closing date for receipt of entries for this award is Friday, 8th September, 2017
About Nationwide Platforms
As your partner in safe work at height, Nationwide Platforms is proud to support excellence in your industry at the British Sign Awards 2016.
For decades we’ve been pleased to serve you with the UK’s leading range of powered access platforms and award-winning safety training services. Our fleet includes the complete range of products called upon by the signage industry, helping us to provide tailored solutions for safe, convenient and cost effective work at height.
What’s more, with 26 local depots across the country, we’re always in a position to serve you like no other powered access supplier, ensuring you have ready access to the products you need – whatever the challenge. From shopping centres to building sites, forecourts, housing, commercial projects and more, we’ve been tried and tested in providing the right equipment for every sigange task:
- Specialist low level and indoor equipment, perfect for retail applications and finished flooring
- A large and diverse fleet of booms and scissor lifts designed to provide access wherever and whenever you need it
- A full range of truck and van mounted platforms available to self-drive hire (up to 26 metres), providing access up to 70 metres
Whatever the application, we know it’s our job to make sure that your wellbeing is our priority, that’s why we always go further to keep you safe. All of our equipment is available to hire with fully-trained Operators, and we can also provide the right training to ensure you and your employees have the skills and knowledge to work at height safely on any job.
Our team of accredited trainers can work with staff on your site, or provide courses at one of our many training centres, to deliver specialist training, including:
- IPAF Operator
- IPAF Advanced Operator (PAL+)
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers
- Courses accredited by IOSH, PASMA, Green Cross training and many more…
To see how we can support you on your next job, or to learn more about our complete range of products and services, visit www.nationwideplatforms.co.uk.
On behalf of everyone at Nationwide Platforms, we hope you enjoy the British Sign Awards 2016. We look forward to seeing you there.