Retail Signage of the Year
Signage remains one of the most important marketing tools used by retailers. The category is open to any sign or signage scheme installed in a retail environment.
Entries should not previously have been entered for a British Sign Award
- Permanent or temporary, interior and/or exterior signage for a retail environment is eligible
- Provide a brief, bullet point description of the sign/scheme and its scope
- Scope of your involvement (e.g. design, manufacture, installation)
- Provide visual images of the project (up to 4 high quality images, each at 1 – 2 MB)
- Provide brief details of materials and technology involved
- Detail any particularly innovative features/elements and any particular challenges you faced
- Entries must meet British and European standards where applicable(see entry form)
- If possible, include a short testimonial from your client
The effectiveness of the scheme within the retail environment and overall visual impact; use of technology and materials and any innovative features
Closing date for receipt of entries for this award is Friday, 8th September, 2017
About Pyramid Display Materials
Pyramid Display Materials are a leading supplier to the UK’s Sign and Display industry. Pyramid pride themselves on providing sign makers with leading brands such as Avery, Mactac, Foamalite, Aluprint, Correx and Akyprint to name but a few, at competitive prices.
Headquartered in Manchester, Pyramid also havestock holding branches based in Newcastle, Castleford, Leeds and Birmingham.
In April 2016 Pyramid launched a unique e-commerce site,www.pyramiddisplay.co.uk to cater specifically to the needs of the smaller sign maker. Offering nationwide delivery on the Avery and Mactac ranges of self adhesives, Simply Banner together with a range of specialty digital print roll products and ancillaries tailored to the sign makers requirements many previously unavailable on line. The site effectively gives the sign maker a single source for all their consumables, together with the advantage of a 24 hour ordering and technical information facility.
As new members of the BSGA, Pyramid hope to bring new innovative products to members together with a fresh and flexible approach to servicing the sign making community.
Pyramid have over 100,000 sq. ft. of warehousing space in the UK and hold in excess of £4 million worth of stock at any one time all available for next day delivery. Manchester’s Vinyl Centre division sees both the Mactac and Avery ranges stocked in full within a state of the art warehousing facility, featuring a unique to the industry moving racking system, effectively doubling the amount of stock that can be held on the floor space.
Pyramid Display Materials are proud to sponsor the 2017 Retail Signage of the Year award.